Thursday 26 September 2019

POEMS OF SHAYKH AL-ISLAM IBRAHIM NIASSE 1 [HAWĀ-L MUSṬAFĀ-L MUKHTĀR] (Translated by Imam Fakhruddin Owaisi)


HAWĀ-L MUSṬAFĀ-L MUKHTĀR (THE LOVE OF THE CHOSEN ONE)
Source: Taysir al-Wusul ila Hadrat ir-Rasul [Facilitating the Entrance to the Court of the Messenger (SAW)]

Translated by: Imam Fakhruddin Owaisi



ديوان تيسير الوصول إلى حضرة الرسول لمولانا صاحب الفيضة شيخ الإسلام وسعادة الأنام الحاج إبراهيم نياس رضي الله عنه 
(حرف الهاء)

هوى المصطفى المختار خالط مضمري # وكلي وجزئي فهو سري ومظهري
Hawā-l Musṭafā-l Mukhtāri khālaṭa muḍmarī # wa kullī wa juzī fahwa sirrī wa maẓ’hari
The love of the Chosen One has mixed with my heart, and the whole of my being. So he permeates my inward being and my outward!


إذا ضاء ضوء البدر ملت لذكره # وأذكره في كل مرئى ومنظر
Idhāāa ḍauu-l badri miltu li-dhikrihi # wa adhkuruhu fī kulli marān wa manẓari
When the moon shines in the night, I start recalling him. And I every recall him at every sight and scene!


وأذكره عند الأغاني وإذ حلا # مذاق فهو عمري مذاقي ومسكر
Wa adhkuruhu ‘inda-l aghānī wa idh ḥalā # madhāqun fahuwa umrī madhāqī wa muskiri
I recall him when I hear a song. And when I taste something sweet. For he is my taste and my intoxication forever!


وأذكره عند البلا ونقيضه # وأذكره في غيبتي مثل محضر
Wa adhkuruhu ‘inda-l balā wa naqīḍihi # wa adhkuruhu fī ghaybatī mithla mahḍari
I recall him when I am tested and when I am blessed. And I recall him when I am absent and when I am present!


وأذكره عند الحبيب ولم أكن # لأنساه وقت الأجنبي المكدر
Wa adhkuruhu ‘inda-l ḥabībi wa lam akun # li-ansahu waqta-l baghīdi-l mukaddari
I recall him when I meet a beloved. And I forget him not when I see something unpleasant and unliked!


ولست أرى مستحسنا غير وجهه # فليس جمال وجه المدثر
Walastu arā mustaḥsanān ghayra wajhihi # falaysa jamālun ghayru wajhi-l muddaththiri
And I see no beauty but in his face! For there is no beauty but the face of the Muddathir (The covered Prophet)!


مرادي كوني المصطفى عين عينه # وإلا فموتي فيه شوقا لعنصري
Murādī kaunī-l Muṣṭafā ayna aynihi # wa illā fa-mawtī fīhi shawqān li-unsuri
My desire is to become one with him, the Chosen one. Or else to die yearning for him!


ولولا التذاذ في الجنان بنوره # لما حن نحو الخلد كل مبصر
Wa lawlāt-tidhādhu fī-l janāni bi-nūruhi # lamā ḥanna naḥwa-l khuldi kullu mubaṣṣari
And were it not that we will enjoy his illuminated presence there, no knower would have yearned for Paradise!

وليت رسول الله كان مسعِّرًا # لبرهام نارا خالدا كُلَّ مسعر
Walayta Rasūlallahi kāna musirān # li-barhāma nārān khālidān kulla mas-ari
And would the Messenger of Allah lit a fire (of love) for Barham that would burn him forever!


وليتي كالسبطين عدلين فوقه # وليتي كالصديق ليتي كجعفر
Wa-laytiya kas-sibṭayni ‘idlayni fawqahu # wa-laytiyi kas-siddīqi laytiya ka-jaafari
How I wish I was like his two grandsons, hanging on his shoulders! I wish I was like the Siddiq (Abubakr), I wish I was like (his cousin) Ja'far (in closeness to him).


وليتي أكون اليوم تربة نعله # وليتي أراك للأمين المبشر
Wa-laytī akūnu-l yawma turbata naalihi # wa-laytī arāka lil-Amīni-l Mubashiri
I wish I was the dust under his sandal! I wish I was the wood on his toothbrush (Miswak)!


وليتي يوما كنـت شربة مائه # وحامل كأس للبشير المنور
Wa-Laytiya yawmān kuntu shurbata māihi # wa ḥāmila kasin lil-Bashīri-l munawwari
I wish I was his drink! I wish I was the carrier of his cup!


أعلل نفسي بالوصال فعله # يجود بوصل للرقيق المحرر
U‘allilu nafsī lil-wiṣāli faalahu # yajūdu bi-waṣlin lir-raqīqi-l muḥarrari
I console myself that I will meet him (one day)! So may he grant that meeting to his freed slave!


 

  صلاة على ياسين طاه محمد # مع الآل والأصحاب غير مبتر
alātun alā Yāsīna Ṭāha Muḥammadin # ma‘a-l āli wal-asābi ghayru mubattari
Salutations be on Yasin, Taha, Muhammad! And upon his Family and Companions, completely!

حق قدره ومقداره العظيم
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
وقد روي أن الشيخ رضي الله عنه يحب هذه القصيدة جدا من بين قصائده ويسميها بقصيدة فاقد العقل، ينادي صاحبه الذي استخدمه لحكاية دواوينه في مدح النبي صلى الله عليه سيدي عليا المداح رضي الله عنه قائلا: يا علي اقرء لي قصيدة فاقد العقل. فجزاه الله عنا خيرا وسقانا من بحره بأعظم الآواني وأماتنا على عهده ومحبته آمين. وفي ذالك فليتنافس المتنافسون وآخر دعوى نا أن الحمدلله رب العالمين
Shaykh Ibrahim (RA) would love this poem alot and call it the "Poem of the one who lost his mind", i.e. in the love of Rasul-Allah (SAW).

And he would also ask his poem reciter Ali al-Maddah to recite it for him often, by saying:

"Recite the poem of the one who lost his mind"


Translated by: Imam Fakhruddin Owaisi






















SUFI LITERATURE AND PRAYER BOOKS COLLECTION
AVAILABLE @ PRISTINE SUFISM PRODUCTION/SMILEBAK GLOBAL EMPORIUM


Dalā’ilu l Khayrāt - Collection of prayers upon the Prophet “in Plain Arabic and Warsh script” (by Shaikh Sulaiman Jazūlī) - Arabic

Kanzul Masūn - Collections of Prayers/Supplications (by Shaikh Ibrahim Niasse) - Arabic

Dawāwīn as-Sitt (Six Anthologies) on Prophetic Eulogy (by Shaikh Ibrahim Niasse) - Arabic

Ahzāb wa Awrād (Collection of Prayers/Liturgies and Litanies) of Shaikh Ahmad at-Tijani - Arabic
*SUFI BOOKS AND TASBIH COLLECTION*

For order:
Call:
+2348074393996 
WhatsApp: https://wa.me/2349078376281

1. Majm
ūat ad-Dawāwīn (Collection of Eulogy Works) of Shaikh Ibrahim Niasse (English translation) - Translated by Dr. Awwal Baba Taofiq

2.Vessel of Spiritual Flood, Translation of Goran Faydah by Shaykh Balarabe Haroon Jega (Translated by Dr. Awwal Baba Taofiq)


3.Shariah and Haqeeqah: In the Light of the Qur'an and the Prophetic Traditions(Translated by Dr. Awwal Baba Taofiq)

4.The Icon of Mystics: Shaykh Ibrahim Niasse Al-Kawlakhy (Translated by Dr. Awwal Baba Taofiq)

5. Tahniat (Congratulatory Ode) of Shaikh Ibrahim Niass - (Translation
& Transliteration of Majmuu' Qasaid al-Mawlid of Baye) - (Translated by Sayyid AbdulQadri Okeneye)

6. Handbook for every Tijaniyyat (by Shaikh As-Sufi)

8. Risalat at-Tawbah (Epistle of Repentance) of Shaykh Ibrahim Niyass al-Kawlakhi" - (Translation & Commentary by Dr. Razaq Solagberu)

9. Katsina and Kaduna Conferences (Jadhbul ahbab ila hadrat Rabbil arbab) and Mecca Conference - (Translated by Sayyidah Bilqis Grillo)

10. Softcopy of Numerous Sufi Literature (Arabic & English) - (To be sent via CD & email/googledrive)

12. Sayyida Fatimat Zahara (The Rose): The Beloved Daughter of the Holy Prophet (SAW) - (by Sayyid Ahmad Bello As-Suufi Harazimi)

13. Sheikh Ahmad Tijani and his Spiritual Path (Tariqat) - (by Sayyid Ahmad Bello As-Suufi Harazimi)

14.Special Prayers from Kanzul Masun- (Translated by Sayyid AbdulQadri Okeneye)

15.Facts about Sufism by Ismaheel Abdulrauf

16. Who is Shaykh Jamiu Bulala (by Ustaz Olanipekun Shittu Tunde)

17. Mawlud lectures of Shaikh Ibrahim Niass - (Translated by Sayyidah Bilqis Grillo)

18. Practical Guide on the Wird(Litany) of the Tariqah Faydah Tijaniyyah (The Adherent Handbook) - (Translated by Sayyidah Bilqis Grillo)

19. Hizbu Sayfi & Hizbul Mughni (Arabic text, Translation, Transliteration by Imam Marooph Raji)

20. Hizbul Bahri (Arabic text, Translation, Transliteration by Imam Marooph Raji)

21. Sufi Tasbih/Prayer Beads/Rosary
📿
To place orders;
Call:
+2348074393996 
WhatsApp Link:
https://wa.me/2349078376281

#smilebakglobalemporium #sufibooks #tijanibooks #faydabooks #pristinesufism #pristinesufismbooks #sufitasbih #sufiliterature

 



Salat books available (over 13books by Sheikh Gibrima, Sheikh Aliyyu Harazim(Kano), Sheikh Atiqu, Nabahani and so on).
Call; +2348074393996
  WhatsApp Link:
https://wa.me/2349078376281





 
 
 
SmileBak Global Emporium/Pristine Sufism Books
{Online Shop for Footwears, Clothing, Automobiles, Sufi Novels & Rosaries/Prayer beads
📿}
Call; +2348074393996
WhatsApp Link: https://wa.me/2349078376281

No comments:

Post a Comment