Saturday 11 March 2017

THE RIGHT WAY TO COPY AND PASTE MY WORKS


 COPYING AND PASTING MY WORK WITHOUT IZNI
By: Imam Fakhruddin Owaisi



As-Salam Alaykum dear brothers and sisters in the Path of Purification,

Warning:
The following website has copied my work on the "Faydah Tijaniyyah" but deleted my name from the beginning and the end of the Paper:

http://alfaidhu-attijany.blogspot.com/2009/10/origins-of-blessed-faydah-word-faydah.html

This is really unacceptable and HARAM according to Islamic Law.

My advice to everyone who receives my emails is:

You are free to copy it and paste it on TIJANI RELATED websites but with the following conditions:

1- You MUST mention the name of the Author. I never email any writing without signing my Name to it.

2- You must not change or delete anything from it.


If you don't like my writing, then don't use it at all.

However, If you do like my writing, then show some adab and appreciation by mentioning the name of the Writer/Translator/Compiler.

Previously, there were private messages send to some people but then they were forwarded to others, and some even posted on facebook!

Anyways, i hope everyone notes that such behavior is WRONG. May Allah forgive us.

I also want to mention that there have also been adab-ful brothers who emailed me to ask Permission if they could use my writings on their websites. Of course, I gave them permission, and appreciated their following of the Sunnah.

Was-Salam,

your servant in this Tijani Path

Fakhruddin Owaisi al-Tijani

Oct 26, 2009



1 comment: